08 Jan 2018
Comments: No Comments
- Garlic- ½ cup chapped
- Vegetables stock – 4 cup
- Onion- ½ cup chopped
- Paneer – 4-5 pieces
- Oil- 1 tablespoon
- Oats powder- 1 tablespoon
- Peel and cut the garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion and garlic.
- Fry till they get light brown.
- Add oats powder and fry for 3 minutes.
- Now pour stock and boil it.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley and green garlic.
- Cook on low flame for 25-30 min.
- Add paneer piece.
Note- garlic has antibacterial, antivirus, antifungal and antioxidant properties. Garlic are very good for keeping your body healthy. Garlic is a great food for heart health. It helps blood flow, lowers cholesterol and stops heart disease.